The books are from my own collection, so I only have one copy of each. My web site at www.soccerdata.com has an up-to-date list of unsold titles. The condition of each book is generally very good unless otherwise stated. Make me an offer if you don’t agree with my prices. Please note that, unless otherwise stated, the prices do not include postage. Contact me first by e-mail, phone or letter with the item numbers to see if they are still available, and I will quote you the postage at cost, by Royal Mail or Hermes. In general, single copies of a small hardback will travel in the UK for around £2. Large hardbacks and multiple orders (up to 10 kilos) will possibly need to travel by Hermes for £6.49.
Tony Brown, 4 Adrian Close, Toton, Nottingham NG9 6FL. email@example.com. 0115 973 6086.
An almost complete set of the original-format Breedon Complete Records. They were published in a standard 210mm x 155mm, and the larger A4 format editions are not included. Some clubs were published in more-than-one edition, and not every one of those editions is included in the sale. Email me for a complete list. I am not willing to sell individual copies, so it is “all or nothing”. £425 including postage.
Again, an almost complete set of Yore’s complete record books. Again, please email for a complete list, and it is also “all or nothing”. £225 including postage.
104. The Story of Celtic, an official history 1888 to 1978 by Gerald McNee. Hardback from publisher Stanley Paul. No dust jacket. Narrative account. £5
106. Rangers: the New Era by William Allison. Published by Rangers in 1966 or thereabouts, no dust jacket, hardback. £10
127. Gritty, Gallant, Glorious: A History and Complete Record of the Hearts 1946-1997 by Norrie Price. Large hardback, 1997. £12
134. Rangers The Complete Record by Bob Ferrier and Robert McElroy. The ‘new’ Breedon Books (later Derby Books) 2005. Mid sized hardback, 752 pages. £20
140. The First 100 Years by Bob Crampsey (The Official Centenary History of the Scottish Football League. A5 sized hardback, 1990. £5
150. The Scottish Qualifying Cup 1895-1995 by Stewart Davidson, 1995. All the results. A5 sized paperback. £5
153. An Alphabet of the Celts: A complete who’s who of Celtic FC by McBride, O’Connor and Sheriden. Polar Publishing 1994. Mid sized hardback. £5
161. The Making of Hibernian Vol. 1 by Alan Lugton. John Donald 1999. Mid sized paperback. £20
210. Living to Play – from soccer slaves to soccerati, by John Harding. A social history of the professionals. Robson Books 2003. £10
241. Encyclopaedia of British Football by Messrs Cox, Russell and Vamplew. Frank Cass 2002. £5
323. Football's greatest heroes: the National Football Museum Hall of Fame by Robert Galvin. 1st edition 2005. Large format hardback. Many colour illustrations from the holdings of the NFM. £10
332. Football League Jubilee book compiled by Ivan Sharpe. Stanley Paul 1963. Hardback, no dust jacket. £3
336. In Soccer Wonderland by Julian Germain. Booth-Clibborn Editions 1994. Large illustrated hardback. £5
350. An English Football Internationalist’s Who’s Who by Doug Lamming. Hutton Press 1990. Mid-sized paperback. £5
351. A Scottish Soccer Internationalist’s Who’s Who 1872-1986 by Doug Lamming. Hutton Press 1987. Mid-sized paperback. £5
543. Rothmans Yearbook 1970-71. A rare hardback edition of the first Rothmans, in good unmarked condition. £99
710. A Man for all Seasons: A Peter Shilton tribute by Brian Horsnell published by the author in 1997. Shilton's career record in 28 pages. £2
711. Lets be Honest by Jimmy Greaves (with Reg Gutteridge). A publisher’s proof copy, signed on the cover by Jimmy. Pelham Books, 1972. A5 sized paperback. £12
750. The Non League Football Grounds of Great Britain, second edition 1992. Tony Williams. Large paperback, 544 pages. £10
758. The Who’s Who of Grantham Town by Jon Barnes. Gingerjonny Publications 2005. Large format paperback. £10
764. Non League Report. First 9 editions (a “pilot”, and numbers 1 to 8) published by the AFS, and considered as volumes 1 and 2. Then continued as “NLR Retrospect”, published by 3-2 books, with four issues in volumes 3 and 4, then three in volumes 5 to 8. 29 booklets in total (a complete set, with index). £16
Apart from the Breedon and Yore books listed above, I have many other club histories, AFS publications, yearbooks and much else. If you are missing any items by all means email or write and I’ll consider an offer to part with them.